We Stand for Quality!
A home inspection is a non-invasive examination of the condition of the home from the foundation up to the roof. All aspects of the home should be inspected and reported, to let the buyer know what they are buying.
The must knows before buying a house:
- Structure: Structural integrity inspection. Finding what is wrong with the bones of the house. You need to know the condition of the structural elements of the house. Getting up in the attic is tough but it can say alot.
- Electrical: Electrical inspection. Finding electrical problems can be tricky or even right in front of you. Electrical issues can be a safety hazard just waiting to happen and they need to be found for your protection.
- Heating and Cooling: HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) We all know that during summer we want our AC to be working good. A good inspection will let you know if the AC or Heating system is working at full capacity. One of the most expensive items on the property, so you better know if it is working good.
- Roofing: The Roof. The number one source of water penetration and heating and cooling loss. Nobody looks at the roof and says "This is the perfect house." That is up to me. A proper roof inspection can reveal alot and is necessary, one of the most expensive items on a house that could cost thousands to replace. Know before hand.
- Plumbing: Leaking or improper plumbing can really do a number to a house without you even knowing it. A good plumbing inspection reveals proper drainage and flow with fixtures. You need to be know about water pressure as well as water flow and also if you have proper drainage.
- Exteriors: Exterior Inspection. A good exterior inspection will tell you issues with the siding, the grading of the landscape, exterior deterioration, garage door functionality, damaged windows, missing screen, outside electrical, foundation inspection, just to say a few.
- Interiors: The interior inspection is a basic functional test of the things we use everyday; windows, doors, faucets, toilets, switches, appliances, proper lighting, specific code clearances. All is necessary for a functioning home.
Need more information?
I'd be happy to discuss my services in greater detail with you. Please contact us at (602) 402-1916 or use our contact form.